Tuesday, February 8, 2011

These are a few of my faaavourite things!


In the spirit of Oprah's last season, here are a few of my favourite things as of late. Best of all, I have an imaginary gift basket of all of these items, waiting for you at the exit of the internet... YOU GET AN IMAGINARY GIFT BASKET and YOU get an imaginary gift basket! EVVVERRRYYBODY gets an imaginary gift baaaskeeeet!!!

Was that Oprah enough? I tried to elongate the vowels as much as I could. Anyway... on with the show!




I've always been too much of a cheap-o to spring for the good stuff - the body shop's body butter, so I've resorted to using the imitation ones from boots and even bath and body works... but my friend Farrah brought me some of the good stuff back from Canada and now I can NEVER go back to the old stuff.... In case you're wondering, the difference between the body shop stuff and well.... everything else is the texture. The stuff from the body shop has the actual consistency of butter and massaging it into your skin is heaven. The other kinds, are just lotion in a round tub - nothing buttery about it! Anyway, my skin is happy.




Ahhh.... this shampoo is the best and worst thing to happen to me. The best because it really is the most incredible shampoo on the face of the planet... literally, every time I use it, my hair looks like it was just cut and it's also the worst because of its quality, it is also insanely expensive... but this product line is by far, the best salon products I've EVER used... EVER. Kerastase... remember it.




Kathy Griffin. This funny lady has gotten me through a couple of rough weeks. I literally watched every episode of "My Life on the D List" on youtube after listening to her entire audiobook. Hilarious and inspiring - who knew?






An equal opportunity offender, this man is simply genius. His show, is so smart, quick and witty. He is a lovable a-hole and that's what I love about him!





I eat this like it's pudding. Like it's going out of style. Like I've never tasted yogurt before in my life. Rhubarb and Vanilla... it's like eating a pie without actually having a pie! mmmmm.... delicious.


And finally - this is one of the best documentaries I've seen in a while. It's about Banksy and the art that is street art and the different players in it around the world. It's pretty cool and makes me question my entire purpose in this life.

1 comment: