Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 03 - A Picture of Someone you Miss.



This is Cecile. Isn't she beautiful? This was on her wedding day. She is one of my very best friends. I miss her greatly. She is always loving, caring, giving and most importantly HONEST. She can tell me anything straight-up and likewise, I can do the same with her. Did I mention, she's also hilarious? She makes me laugh. She has been there for me through good times and bad and I hope that I have done that for her. She really is a lot like an older (not by much!) sister to me. When I am around her, I can be myself 100%. She's the least judgmental person I know. She is hardworking. She is determined. She is consistent. She is charitable. I love knowing that at any time I can go to her and she would open her house, arms, schedule, you name it! She is the absolute BEST. Oh! Also, she has an amazing voice. This girl puts her heart into all that she does. She is incredible!

Here are some fun pics of us:



This is me doing a last minute alteration on her wedding dress. I'm glad she trusted me to do such an important job! :)



Here's us on her bachelorette night. This was taken of all of us at shopper's drug mart... that one girl on Cil's right is the cashier.... ha ha ha! So much fun!



I took this picture. Pretty nice, if I do say so myself! :) So to my girl, Cil, thank you for always being there for me! You have taught me so much (maybe a little too much?? wouldn't you say? ha ha!) and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment