Saturday, February 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 06 - Your Favourite Book


This book is my saving grace. I identify with every page. I love every story. Anne Lamott is funny, irreverent, honest and real. Here are some of my favourite quotes.

"Again and again I tell God I need help, and God says, "Well, isn't that fabulous!? Because I need help too. So you go get that old women over there somewater. and I'll figure out what to do about your stuff."

"I do not understand the mystery of grace -- only that it meets us where we are and does not leave us where it found us."

"Here are the two best prayers I know: "Help me, help me, help me" and "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious the best prayers I know... also love the way you described her I want to read this book :)

    ReplyDelete