Friday, August 6, 2010

Travellin' Soldier

Siiigghh... my blogger friends, I haven't been in touch as much as I'd like to be. For two main reasons #1) I've been travelling (Holland last week and Ireland three weeks from now) and #2) I've been dealing with some difficult emotions and crap... I won't go into detail here because I prefer not to use this forum as a diary (no hate on those who do, to each their own) but let's just say I feel very much at a crossroads in my life. To sum it up, I'll leave you with the following (no offense intended for those who are not potty mouth prone :)


1 comment:

  1. You're going to Ireland?? WHAT?? I am SO jealous! That is our 5 year anniversary goal to go to Ireland :) Ok that is not all I got out of this post... call me heartless! I am sorry you are struggeling sister what can I do for you? The best advise I can give is you know what is right and best for you don't let others change your mind! LOVE YOU TO PIECES!

    ReplyDelete