Tuesday, May 25, 2010

God is great but sometimes life aint good and when I pray, it doesn't always turn out like I think it should... but I do it anyway.

FOR JANET... and for myself when I feel the same way.

"People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives: Be kind anyway. What you spend years creating others could destroy overnight: Create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. Give the best you have, and it may never be enough: Give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God: it was never between you and them anyway."

- Mother Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Crying I LOVE YOU Spice! I did it anyway and I feel a thousand times better! Thank You for being a constant source of good in my life! I would be lost without you! I will continue to do it Anyway in honor of you and our little angel who waits for me on the other side! And one day when I meet our maker I can say THANK YOU for Kayla she reminded me of who I really am! I LOVE YOU SISTER! The world is a much better place because you're in it! Here's to doing it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete