Monday, March 8, 2010

The Literal Key to my Heart

Hey! I have a follower! Sweet! Love you Janet! I'd love to be able to officially follow people's blogs but I'm scared they would find out how often I stalk them and, we can't have that, now can we?

So, life is getting better and better by the day, hamdilallah! I am working on some big and exciting changes - some very thrilling obstacles ahead, my friends! For now, I am dreaming of owning this little beauty...





The Fleur de Lis Tiffany Key.... first of all, I come from a French Canadian background, so the Fleur de Lis is clearly to mark my ancestry... secondly, Tiffany Blue is my favourite colour, so that obviously I'm meant to own one... and third of all, every hard working woman deserves to treat herself once in a while so why not???? I'm just trying to justify my buying this for myself, which I clearly am not able to do... yet. I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment