Thursday, June 16, 2011

Aaaand then my life changed.

after I watched this!!



When I was in Ireland last year, someone told me my ancestors were gypsys... I didn't really understand the significance of the comment until this little gem came into my life. Oh, deary me. I was hooked after the first 30 seconds. I'm not sure what I love more... the accents, the fact that they all look like they have implants, the skettelley, scandalous clothing, the little boy using "JC" in vain on the way to his first communion, the larger than life weddings/dresses/accessories or josie's hiddeeeouuuss wedding dress that shows her legs but is 8 miles wide in the back. It is FASCINATING.


The entire culture is shocking. It's hard to believe this kind of lifestyle exists in the 21st century.

This is Paddy Doherty. He is large and in charge. He would never have to ask me something twice because even through the TV screen he scares the living crap out of me. There is something very mafioso about him and the rest of the gypsy lifestyle. Like I said... FASCINATING.


A definite MUST-WATCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment